Say hello to our official Telegram channel for European Wellness 🎉 JOIN US NOW AT:…
Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan Is Featured In “The Power Of Models, Top 100 Outstanding Chinese” Series!
They say that fortune favors the bold. Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan has embodied this philosophy more so than others, grasping at the opportunities in life while braving through its many obstacles. And at 61 years of age, his many successful endeavors have placed him in the ranks of some of the world’s most remarkable individuals!
“The Power of Models, Top 100 Outstanding Chinese” series, by the Editorial Board of the Hall of Fame of Chinese Model, highlights the exemplary deeds and entrepreneurial spirit of iconic global Chinese role models while consolidating the foundation and gathering the motivation to realize the dream of a rejuvenated Chinese culture.
A third generation Chinese Malaysian, Prof. Dato’ Seri Dr. Mike Chan is a world-renowned biomedical expert. He sits on the Board of Directors of ESAAM (European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Ageing Medicine) Global, is an Associate Professor of AASCP (American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians) as well as Senator of the BWA (Bundesverband fur Wirtschaftsforderung und Auβenwirtschaft) Global Economic Network, and is also the Co-Founder, Chairman, and Senior Researcher of European Wellness Biomedical Group and its international chain of wellness centers, hospitals, clinics and retreats.
Born in 1961 into a poor family and living in destitute conditions, he realized early on that his destiny could only be changed through education. Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan’s diligence and desire for knowledge allowed him to excel in both character and study from primary school till university, where he chose to major in Cytology in the field of Biomedicine, hoping to utilize what he learned to contribute to the development of the health and medical industry.
In the 1980’s, together with his wife, Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan embarked on their entrepreneurial journey. The couple started with a simple office furnished with 2 chairs and a desk, with only USD 10,000 as their seed capital. After years of incessant study and research, they gradually developed and expanded the scale of the business – from a small, humble office to the internationally recognized and biomedical industry giant it is today! At present, their empire has grown to include 26 European Wellness centers providing medical regenerative therapies to thousands of patients around the world.
While developing his career, Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan always paid special attention to the global publicity and promotion of Regenerative Cell Therapy. He has travelled to more than 65 countries around the world and shared his knowledge in more than 1,000 lectures or seminars, making outstanding contributions to the innovation and development of regenerative medical technology in the world.
Apart from that, he has also not forgotten his roots as a Malaysian budak kampong (rural village boy) growing up in poverty; his passion for his work is matched by his enthusiasm for social welfare and charity, regularly donating his money and time to schools, churches, temples, orphanages, old folk homes, and various groups and associations such as the Monfort Boys Town, Born Free Foundation (international wildlife charity that saves endangered animals in countries such as Africa), and SPCA (Society For The Prevention of Cruelty To Animals) – often times doing so anonymously.
On 1st July 2021, the People’s Government of Zhifu, Yantai City in China’s Shandong Province and European Wellness Academy (EWA), which is European Wellness’s educational arm, officially signed a Letter of Intent for Co-operation. Both parties decided to invest a total of RMB 100 million (USD 15.4 million) in Yantai, Shandong to build a world-class bio-regenerative medicine education center for disease management and aesthetics.
“Regenerative medicine has to be wide-ranging, and promoted widely at the same time. I hope that medical regenerative therapy can be promoted all over the world as soon as possible so that it can be of service to all of mankind,” said Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan regarding the multi-million-dollar project.
Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan’s story is one of many inspiring life and entrepreneurial experiences of the 100 most outstanding Chinese individuals from around the world across different industries, brought together in The Power of Models.
In the News:
- 中国网 https://fj.china.com.cn/Home/Index/article_show/id/16037
- 凤凰网 https://sd.ifeng.com/c/8CTh2AKBwAe
- 国际在线 http://cj.cri.cn/n/20220105/fd2e32f1-c445-89c0-292f-1094e41ef806.html
- 人民日报客户端 http://wap.peopiaepp.com/article/rmh14960106/rmh14960106
- 中华网 https://hea.china.com/article/20220104/012022_975475.html
- 中国科技日报 http://www.cnkbd.cn/yejie/62472.html
- 今日头条 https://www.toutiao.com/i7049185708979814924/
- 海峡都市报 http://dzb.hxnews.com/life/shnews/49771.html
- 参考经济网 http://www.jxyuging.com/fzdt/dt/2022/0105/012022_156023.html
- 中国新闻报道 http://www.caischina.cn/gnxw/202201/5301.html
- 百度百家 https://mbd.baidu.com/newspage/data/landingshare?preview=1&pageType=1&isBdboxFrom=1&context=%7B%22nid%22%3A%22news_9996065472577614706%22%2C%22sourceFrom%22%3A%22bjh%22%7D
- 网易 https://www.163.com/dy/article/GSS6G0M005456WGN.html
- 搜狐网 https://www.sohu.com/a/514187381_120089307
- 一点资讯 https://www.yidianzixun.com/article/0aOri7Tk
- 华人头条网 http://www.52crw.cn/finance/2022-01-05/0105328.html
- 腾讯 https://page.om.qq.com/page/OYJZjWdZonw1ZNHGeLnVt0uw0
- 财经中国 http://www.hzfc.cc/caijing/keji/6388.html
- 中国视窗网 http://news.news6.com.cn/jd/2022/0104/9629.html
- 沸点新闻网 http://www.gssx.com.cn/fengshang/sscl/20220104/2387.html
- 中国企业家新闻网 http://www.zhopera.com/shang/shangren/5547.html
- 消费时报 http://www.aibd.com.cn/sy/xinwen/5072.html
- 环球周刊网 http://zhoukan.cc/jujiao/2022/0104/012022_49947.html
- 文化发展网 http://www.yzyyoga.com/caijing/shh/202201049570.html
- 东方资讯网 http://www.goxuan.com.cn/caijing/shh/202201049902.html
- 华夏生活网 http://www.cdjyh-cul.com/keji/hulianwang/202201048917.html
- 城市创新网 http://www.lzshhyl.com/life/5187.html
- 企业商报网 http://www.dayielectric.com/keji/hulianwang/202201048144.html
- 世界网 http://news.yktworld.com/gz/2022010408534016425440.html
- 中国创氪网 http://www.chuanganwang.cn/shj/2022/0104/012022_90610.html
- 中国商业网 http://www.chinaaceer.org/jiaodian/72805.html
- 太平洋观察网 http://www.juuj.cn/guancha/71821.html
- 中国新闻热线 http://www.cnxwrx.com.cn/news/china/sdbd/14689.html
About Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan:
Follow us on: